Pages

Welcome to My Blog!! :) It's About Everything that I known for you... ;)

Senin, 05 Agustus 2013

"My Speech Task About Honesty"

Assalamua’laikum wr.wb
With all due respects to the honorable judges, to our teacher, Ma’am Endar and to all of my friends,
Good morning everybody....

First of all, let us thanks to Allah SWT for His blessings, that we can gather here on this event.

Ladies and gentleman,
In this opportunity, I would like to deliver my speech about The Power of Honesty.

Actually, what is honesty? honesty is an expression or statement of a person in truth from the inner depths of his heart. Honesty rarely encountered for several time. All of people should always tell the truth everyday, because truth is the beginning of the key to success. If they tell dishonest or lie everyday, their life will be bad luck and never be lucky. Honesty should always be inculcated from early. Honest person will always be a lot of friends, a lot of merit, and began planting the seeds of success. Honest is one of the key for future success. So, if we want to be success in the future we should always be honest and never tell lies at all.


Finally, I hope the Indonesian people can be honest, creative, more productive, innovative and useful for the future nation and country, creating high quality human resources that can be independent and meet the needs of universe.


Okay, thank you very much for your attention. If there a word mistakes, I apologize.




Wassalamualaikum wr.wb

2 komentar:

  1. The question is ... have you be honest? :)

    BalasHapus
  2. Azhar_ Not yet at all.. but I always try to be honest person... :)

    BalasHapus